Ashland (formerly Walnut Hills) Park

Cincinnati allocated $15,000 in 1906 to produce a master plan for parks and parkways. The planning culminated the very next year in a sumptuous volume containing maps, design studies, drawings and photographs detailing a lavish system of parks connected by elegant parkways, as well as plentiful playgrounds and athletic fields to provide a more verdant[…]